The cornerstone of the Palladium legend, the Pallabrousse original canvas boot is now being relaunched for a new generation of explorers. This 75th anniversary limited-edition style boasts a newly molded Pampa style, an organic cotton upper and durable rubber sole to make a solid impact while being light on its environmental footprint. The boot that marched the world with the French Foreign Legion retains its stout, comfortable feel while going for a pared down, sleeker look. With special embroidery on the quarter marking 75 years of exploration and the French tricolor details, this limited-edition is an absolute must-have! Only 1947 pairs available worldwide.
- UPPER: Mainly organic cotton / Tongue in leather
- LINING: Mainly cotton / Heel in microfiber
- SOCKLINER: Molded recycled PU – cover in microfiber
- BOTTOM + TOE CAP: Rubber
- BRANDING: Leather tongue label / Rubber patch on lateral quarter / Woven label on top collar
- FEATURES: Special embroidery on lateral quarter / Tricolored heel tape and loop / Leather patch on heel with article number / Flat laces / Eyelets